sample tube breaks inside a probe, please follow these steps:
- 1: Report the accident immediately using the emergency contact
information posted on the magnets. Regardless whether I am avaliable,
proceed to the following steps.
- 2: Turn off spinning. From vnmrJ, click through the panels and buttons:
- 3: Turn off VT regulation if it's on (type temp to open control
- 4: Disconnect VT air and cooling air lines from the bottom (or side) of
- 5: Stop using the machine
- 6: Post a clearly written note next to the workstation warning people not
to use the machine.
DO NOT TRY TO
CLEAN THE PROBE YOURSELF IN ANY WAY. Time is critical before the spill dries
and further damage occurs. Contact me immediately.
(firstname.lastname@example.org) updated Oct 2011